PT Esthetics & Nail Instructor – Immediate Opening
Continental School of Beauty looks for individuals who are not just seeking a new job but an opportunity to change people’s lives. Our Rochester school has an immediate part time opening for a licensed, experienced Esthetics & Nail professional to teach our newest combination spa course. In this role you will help ensure our students receive the best education possible and provide an environment which encourages students to reach their fullest potential.
The immediate part time opening requires availability to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 5:15 pm – 10:00 pm + every other Saturday from 8:30 am – 2:00 pm.
This position requires one of the following license combinations:
- Current, valid NYS Esthetics AND Nail licenses OR
- Current, valid NYS Cosmetology license
- At least 2 years proven practical, licensed work experience in both Esthetics AND Nails
- High School Diploma or GED
- The ability to demonstrate practically and communicate in a courteous, professional and tactful manner is essential.
Working at Continental is like working in a family business. Our mission is to look up to the students and staff to create the best environment possible. Some of our instructors are Continental graduates who have returned anxious to give back the quality education they received to the next generation of beauty professionals. Continental provides its instructors with continuing education each year in the most up-to-date topics related to the beauty industry. Make the difference and apply now!