Continental School of Beauty is looking for individuals who are not just seeking a new job but an opportunity to change people’s lives. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the Director position of the West Seneca location.
The primary responsibility of this role is overseeing the delivery of the school’s educational programs. This includes managing the school employees and ensuring the education is being delivered as approved by several regulating entities. Creating a nurturing and supportive environment for the students is a critical responsibility required of this role. The director’s role also includes many operational and administrative responsibilities.
The hours for this position are Monday through Friday from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm and at least one evening Monday through Thursday.
- Proven leader who is committed to developing strong relationships and promoting a culture of excellence for students and staff.
- And the following NYS license requirements:
- High school diploma or GED/TESC AND
- Any combination of the following:
- 5 years of practical experience in program taught at the school, or
- 5 years of teaching experience in program taught at the school, or
- 5 years of administrative/supervisory experience, or
- Baccalaureate or higher degree in business administration, educational administration or public administration.
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance
Established in 1961, this second generation family-owned business has proudly grown to multiple campuses in Western New York with school locations in Rochester, Syracuse, and West Seneca. The Silver and Shumway family, owners of the Continental School of Beauty Culture, continuously embrace the philosophy of “looking up to the student” in every way. Continental’s dedicated staff of professionals are passionately involved in the ever-changing world of beauty and provide programs in the areas of Hairdressing and Cosmetology, Barbering, Esthetics and Esthetics & Nails.