Full Time Student Success Advisor – Immediate Opening
Continental School of Beauty is currently seeking a full time Student Success Advisor for our Rochester location.
In this role you will counsel students to address their needs and concerns, evaluate situations, solve problems, resolve conflicts, & provide intervention. Additional responsibilities will include review of student attendance to achieve minimum requirements and work with students to develop a plan of action to ensure student success. Advisor must work within company policies and regulatory guidelines.
The hours for this position are Monday through Friday from 9:00 am – 4:45 pm.
Candidates must possess:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work and respond to the needs of diverse group of students.
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Must possess excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Must possess professionalism, integrity and compassion.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance
- Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave Time
At Continental, our mission is to look up to the students and staff to create the best educational environment possible. So, if you would love to use your compassionate interpersonal skills to assist students in achieving their goals, apply now by emailing your resume. Come join the Continental team!