Part Time Barbering Instructor – Immediate Opening
Continental School of Beauty is looking for individuals who are seeking an opportunity to make a difference in the beauty industry. Our Rochester school has an immediate part time opening for a licensed, experienced Barbering professional to teach our Barbering course. By joining Continental School of Beauty, you would be part of a professional team that is family. You would enjoy benefits such as vacation time, paid sick leave, holiday pay and Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
Part time instructor hours are Wednesday – Friday from 9:00 am – 4:45 pm.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the school’s mission and educational objectives and strive to attain them at all times.
- Possess and maintain thorough, accurate and current knowledge of the subject matter taught.
- Teach according to the school’s published curriculum, using prepared lesson plans and teaching aids.
- Provide students with fun, exciting demonstrations to teach practical skills.
- Administer and grade written and practical tests.
- Complete all required paperwork.
- A current, valid NYS Barber license
- At least 2 years proven practical, licensed work experience in Barbering
- High School Diploma or GED
- The ability to demonstrate practically and communicate in a courteous, professional and tactful manner is essential.
- Competitive Salary
- Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Working at Continental is like working in a family business. Our mission is to look up to the students and staff to create the best environment possible. Some of our instructors are Continental graduates who have returned anxious to give back the quality education they received to the next generation of beauty professionals. Continental provides its instructors with continuing education each year in the most up-to-date topics related to the beauty industry. Make the difference and apply now!