Full Time Esthetics & Nail Specialty Instructor – Immediate Opening
Continental School of Beauty is looking for individuals who are seeking an opportunity to make a difference in the beauty industry. Our West Seneca school has immediate full time openings for professionals who are licensed in Esthetics & Nail Specialty who are interested in teaching. In this role you will help ensure our students receive the best education possible and provide an environment which encourages students to reach their fullest potential.
The hours for this position are Monday through Friday from 9:00 am – 4:45 pm and the potential for 1 night per week until 8:15 pm.
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time – 1 week after 90 days and 3 weeks after 1 year
- Paid Sick Leave Time – accrue up to 1 week per year
- Paid Holidays – 9 per year
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the school’s mission and educational objectives and strive to attain them at all times.
- Possess and maintain thorough, accurate and current knowledge of the subject matter taught.
- Teach according to the school’s published curriculum, using prepared lesson plans and teaching aids.
- Provide students with fun, exciting demonstrations to teach practical skills.
- Administer and grade written and practical tests.
- Complete all required paperwork.
This position requires one of the following license combinations:
- Current, valid NYS Esthetics AND Nail licenses OR
- Current, valid NYS Cosmetology license
- At least 2 years proven practical, licensed work experience in both Esthetics AND Nails
- High School Diploma or GED
- The ability to demonstrate practically and communicate in a courteous, professional and tactful manner is essential.
Working at Continental is like working in a family business. Our mission is to look up to the students and staff to create the best environment possible. Some of our instructors are Continental graduates who have returned anxious to give back the quality education they received to the next generation of beauty professionals. Continental provides its instructors with continuing education each year in the most up-to-date topics related to the beauty industry. Make the difference and apply now!