Part Time Esthetics Teacher – Immediate Opening
Continental School of Beauty looks for individuals who are not just seeking a new job but an opportunity to change people’s lives. Our Syracuse school has an immediate part time opening for a licensed, experienced Esthetics professional to teach our Esthetics course. In this role you will help ensure our students receive the best education possible and provide an environment which encourages students to reach their fullest potential.
The immediate part time opening requires availability to work Monday through Thursday evenings from 5:15 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the school’s mission and educational objectives and strive to attain them at all times.
- Possess and maintain thorough, accurate and current knowledge of the subject matter taught.
- Teach according to the school’s published curriculum, using prepared lesson plans and teaching aids.
- Provide students with fun, exciting demonstrations to teach practical skills.
- Administer and grade written and practical tests.
- Complete all required paperwork.
This position requires one of the following licenses:
- Current, valid NYS Esthetics OR
- Current, valid NYS Cosmetology license
- At least 2 years proven practical, licensed work experience in Esthetics
- High School Diploma or GED
- The ability to demonstrate practically and communicate in a courteous, professional and tactful manner is essential.
Working at Continental is like working in a family business. Our mission is to look up to the students and staff to create the best environment possible. Some of our instructors are Continental graduates who have returned anxious to give back the quality education they received to the next generation of beauty professionals. Continental provides its instructors with continuing education each year in the most up-to-date topics related to the beauty industry. Make the difference and apply now!