Esthetics & Nail Instructor – Always Accepting Applications
Continental School of Beauty looks for individuals who are not just seeking a new job but an opportunity to change people’s lives. Our school is always accepting applications from licensed, experienced Esthetics & Nail professionals to teach our newest combination spa course. In this role you will help ensure our students receive the best education possible and provide an environment which encourages students to reach their fullest potential.
We have both full-time and part-time programs. The full-time program hours are Monday – Friday from 9:00 am – 4:45 pm. There are two part-time program schedules; one is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 5:15 pm – 10:00 pm + Saturday from 8:30 am – 2:00 pm and the second is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 9:00 am – 4:45 pm. Occasionally, it may be necessary to create a schedule which blends portions of these schedules together.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the school’s mission and educational objectives and strive to attain them at all times.
- Possess and maintain thorough, accurate and current knowledge of the subject matter taught.
- Teach according to the school’s published curriculum, using prepared lesson plans and teaching aids.
- Provide students with fun, exciting demonstrations to teach practical skills.
- Administer and grade written and practical tests.
- Complete all required paperwork.
This position requires one of the following license combinations:
- Current, valid NYS Esthetics AND Nail licenses OR
- Current, valid NYS Cosmetology license
- At least 2 years proven practical, licensed work experience in both Esthetics AND Nails
- High School Diploma or GED
- The ability to demonstrate practically and communicate in a courteous, professional and tactful manner is essential.
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance
Working at Continental is like working in a family business. Our mission is to look up to the students and staff to create the best environment possible. Some of our instructors are Continental graduates who have returned anxious to give back the quality education they received to the next generation of beauty professionals. Continental provides its instructors with continuing education each year in the most up-to-date topics related to the beauty industry. Make the difference and apply now!