BEAUTY CHANGES LIVES | CosmoProf | Licensed to Create Esthetics Scholarship
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
The Beauty Changes Lives | CosmoProf | Licensed to Create Education Scholarship Program provides an opportunity for prospective and newer students enrolled in a cosmetology or esthetics program to win $2,000 to help offset the cost of tuition.
CosmoProf is a full-service distributor offering exclusive salon products and equipment to licensed professionals in the salon and spa industry. Licensed to Create means something different to every stylist and encourages the freedom to explore your authentic voice as an artist. The Licensed to Create initiative is uniting industry professionals who are dedicated to supporting the success of stylists everywhere.
Scholarship: Ten (10) scholarships, each up to $2,000.
Qualifications: This Scholarship is open to new and current students enrolled in a cosmetology or esthetics program in the U.S. or Canada.
- Must upload proof of enrollment i.e.: acceptance letter or progress report from school
- Application must include a 3-5 minute video answering the following questions:
- (A.) Describe what being “Licensed To Create” means to you.
- (B.) When did you first realize you wanted to become a licensed professional in cosmetology or esthetics; tell us about this moment.
- (C.) How will you continue to sharpen your skills after graduating from your program to reach your full potential in the industry?
Awards: Ten (10) scholarships will be offered at different times during 2019 at the following times:
- Spring 2020 (three scholarships – one (1) for cosmetology students and two (2) for esthetics)-Application dates 3/1 – 5/31/20
- Summer 2020 (three scholarships – one (1) for cosmetology students and two (2) for esthetics)— Application dates 6/1-8/31/20
- Fall 2020 (four scholarships – two (2) for cosmetology students and two (2) for esthetics)– Application dates 9/1 – 11/30/20
Applications are accepted from March 1 – May 31, 2020, and June 1 – August 31, 2020, and September 1 – November 30, 2020!