JCS Beauty Nourish & Shine®️ Cosmetology Student Scholarship (BIPOC)
Application Deadline: November 1, 2023
JCS Beauty “Nourish & Shine®” Cosmetology Student Scholarship (BIPOC)
JCS Beauty is a leading manufacturer of hair products, created for ALL hair types with a curated collection for curls, coils and kinks. We believe that beauty evolves from the inside out and we are committed to assisting our customers overcome their hair care challenges. Our passion continues to grow deeper. Today our goal remains unchanged: to empower beautiful transformations and create products that inspire confidence.
Scholarship Award Details
The JCS Beauty Nourish & Shine®️ Cosmetology Student Scholarship program is for people who identify as Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC).
Award Amount | # of Recipients
Two (2) $5,000 scholarships are available during our Fall 2023 season open from September 1 – November 1, 2023.
The JCS Beauty Nourish & Shine®️ 2023 Cosmetology Student Scholarship requires the following qualifications to be eligible:
- The scholarship is open to people who identify as Black/African American.
- Must be a new or currently enrolled student in a cosmetology program that leads to licensure in the U.S. or Canada.
- The applicant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older by the start date of the program at the accredited school or institution.
- Complete online application and submit legible proof of enrollment for a cosmetology program by uploading either: an acceptance letter, progress report, or official letter from your school (include the name of the school and your first and last name on the form).
- Submit a 3-minute (maximum length), YouTube video with a public link answering the following questions:
- How do you see HAIR as a tool for social change and how do you intend to make an impact?
- JCS Beauty looks to inspire the next generation of beauty innovators. Name a beauty innovator that inspired you, why, and how will you inspire beauty for the next generation.
- What is your beauty motto and briefly explain the meaning behind it?