Dermalogica – Expanding Your Expertise Scholarship
Recognizing that lifelong education plays a critical role in an estheticians career satisfaction and success, the International Dermal Institute (IDI), the education powerhouse behind the Dermalogica professional skin care line, is funding several micro-grants for advanced esthetics education.
Administered by Beauty Changes Lives, the micro-grants are available to licensed estheticians looking to take their career to the next step. Grants cover the following courses at one of Dermalogica’s Learning Loft locations, or via interactive streaming classes. With a nod toward the importance of mentoring and networking, Dermalogica is also funding a coffee chat/mentorship with a Master Skincare Instructor.
- Advanced Cleansing & Massage (a 2-day program)
- Skin Series
- Chinese Acupressure
- Fusion Massage Techniques
- Coffee chat/mentorship with a Master Skincare Instructor.
Award Amount / # of Recipients
2 Recipients receiving access to IDI classes (listed above)
Licensed professionals who do not already possess a Dermalogica Professional Account. Upload proof of licensure for esthetics in the United States.
Submit a 3-5 minute YouTube video answering scholarship questions:
- Explain what you hope to achieve through attending classes at the International Dermal Institute and how it can help your own career.
- Briefly explain your journey in the beauty industry thus far and where you want to take your career.
- What services are you most passionate about and why?