Dermalogica – New Beginnings Scholarship
Dermalogica is continuing its support of the beauty industry by generously funding Esthetics Scholarship for the third year in a row. For nearly 40 years, Dermalogica has empowered skin therapists to unleash their potential. Founded by Jane Wurwand out of a desire to provide best-in-class products, education, and training in the professional skin care industry, Dermalogica today trains 100,000 skin therapists per year and is the #1 choice of skin professionals worldwide. Through a commitment to education, personalization, and human touch, plus science-driven formulas, Dermalogica champions skin health, not beauty.
The Future Industry Professionals Esthetics Scholarship is open to students who are newly accepted or currently enrolled in an esthetics program at a Dermalogica partner school, and identify as Black, Indigenous and People of Color. The esthetics student scholarship will be awarded through Beauty Changes Lives.
Award Amount | # of Recipients
One (1) $5,000 for the Winter season, open December 1 – February 29, 2024.
- The applicants must identify as BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and People of Color)
- Must be a currently enrolled (or a newly accepted student) in a Dermalogica Partner School, leading to licensure in the U.S.
- The applicant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older by the start date of the program at the accredited school/institution.
1. Complete online application and submit proof of enrollment from an esthetics program by uploading your: progress report, or official acceptance letter from a Dermalogica Partner school.
2. Submit a 3-minute maximum, YouTube video with a public link answering the following questions (if the video exceeds the 3-minute requirement the application will be declined):
- Describe how receiving this scholarship would impact your life. What are your short-term and long-term goals?
- Why is esthetics your passion? How has your experience with your own skin shaped your passion?
- How will you use your career in esthetics to benefit your community?
*Make sure to check whether your school is a Dermalogica partner school, before beginning the application.