OPI’s “Round Yourself In Color” Student Scholarship
OPI’s “Round Yourself in Color” scholarship will be awarded through the Beauty Changes Lives Foundation and is open to newly accepted or currently enrolled students in a nail technology program that leads to licensure in the U.S. or Canada.
Award Amount | # of Recipients
Two (2) $3,000 Scholarships
Scholarships will be awarded for the Fall Season opening on September 1 – November 1, 2023.
The OPI “Round Yourself in Color” Student Scholarship applicant qualifications are:
- Must be a new or currently enrolled student in a nail technology program from an accredited school/institution within the U.S. and Canada.
- The applicant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older by the start date of the program.
- Complete online application and submit proof of enrollment / acceptance in a nail technology program. You must upload either an enrollment document, official acceptance letter, or progress report from the school.
- Submit a 3-minute maximum, YouTube video with a public link answering the following questions (if the video exceeds the 3-minute requirement the application will be declined):
- Name a nail art beauty influencer that inspires you; how do you hope to inspire the next generation of nail artists?
- How will OPI’s “Round Yourself in Color” scholarship help you achieve your goals?
- If you could name a future, best-selling OPI lacquer that would describe your best self – what would it be – use your imagination!